Friday, August 9, 2013

♡ R.I.P E L E C T R A ♡

  I haven't written a post in a while....  During these past few weeks I've been so sleepy and lazy! I think it's because I had to start waking up/sleeping earlier instead of going to bed at 4 in the morning and waking up at 11...   I am one of those people that needs LOTS of sleep or else I am just grumpy and moody :(.   I have to say though, I do feel much happier because of a lot of different reasons... This weekend I want to try to blog more and watch ♡ movies! ♡  Anyway, I'm sad that it's the end of the electra heart era. I don't want it to be over!!!!!!! Everything about it was perfect.  I hope Marina comes out with new music soon or at least more t-shirt designs! I was disappointed that "Valley of the dolls" didn't have a video to it.  But, it was still on of the best albums ever. 

R.I.P Electra Heart
                                          R.I.P Sharon Tate murdered August 9, 1969

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

     p.s.  some pics of things I've created !


♡Lizz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment