Sunday, August 18, 2013

♡ pink flowers and pina coladas ♡

  This weekend was fun! I hung out with one of my best friends Tiffany!  It was also really hot though.  I hate summer and I hate hot weather so much. I want to move somewhere where it rains a lot..  I'm always happy when it rains!  <---link)Someday I will hopefully. I was so happy, she brought me flowers and a big pina colada bottle! We put it in some fancy glasses with whip cream and cherries! She knows me so well :) I love hanging out with her and I miss her already.

pretty Tiffy 
<3
My cat actually liked her! Usually she runs away when she sees someone she doesn't know! or maybe it was just because she had food..... 
Cutest outfit and hat!


what a princess kitty
  ♡ Lizz


p.s. I made ask fm just incase any of you have one or want to know more about me! 

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment